Tuesday, October 7, 2008

China SNS site review

As ordinary users and industry observers, I often compare a number of well-known in the industry on the sns, a long time, there is some idea, and I feel I have to write it down for reference. I often on the sns including 5gme.com tongshilu.com xiaonei.com hainei.com tongxue.com zhanzuo.com kaixin001.com yiqi.com 51.com mayi.com. I for one, said.

1, I often go to www.5gme.com (originally called 5gsns.com) because there are Hongbo, the old white, white crow in these people, together with the 5G is a circle inside it are numerous, highly interactive, It is said that people will go to one of the sites. 5gme background is the Dai Zhikang Ucenter structures, so the general functions, not too many of the functions of eye-catching point. 5gme the recruitment industry is a very useful function, whoever it to recruit top talent to be issued free of charge information.

2, my colleagues and I often go to www.tongshilu.com recorded, is techweb colleagues recorded the host, but recently the old way and to the small Horn, so activity declined. Colleagues recorded the background Ucenter also built a number of developed their own web game (start of the game, fishing, cs) have some fun, turnip green vegetables have all love to see you do not like the hi.

3, www.hainei.com at home and I often go to one of my earliest sns mixed, but at home since the sale of the Canadian population, there are a number of celebrities because it left for other reasons (Lao Tan, Xie, Hong-bo), I went to a small, but I have always thought that the user experience is at home and do the best, do not believe we can try. His recovery is very comfortable to use.

4, I often go to school www.xiaonei.com reasons, not because there are friends above, but as the largest sns website, it is necessary to look at, I basically have not above friends, too, to be limited to the purpose of Research in schools. Pre-school for a period of time (before the open api) often have bug, we have not, the school is the best imitation facebook, so good user experience, and the school can be described as a collection of external application, the application of the above really Yes.

5, accounting for www.zhanzuo.com seat because there is a good friend in the block account for the work, so often go to see. Recently they staged a bottle drifting, but I did not see anything new, but Block did not account for open api, which accounted for Block is not a small issue, sns the trend is opening up. Open markets will not necessarily, but certainly not open a dead end.

6, www.tongxue.com students must be activated in order to operate, I have not activated it again another day.

7, www.51.com site of the largest friends, I do not have certification through the video, there has been no opportunity to experience the fun of making friends. But I quite optimistic about the 51. We look at Pong to the East or to write the article, "How do I work through the network to make millions of" http://www.admin5.com/article/20080710/93205.shtml is still on 51 a few rumors, is the first 51, director of product is a not too academic, but very understanding of the post-80, he is said to have a few words on-line will be able to catch a girl, this age group who was very understanding. The second strategy is 51 people. 51 Tencent dug from a lot of people, and their salary cap is not as long as you have the ability to chat ultra-high salaries of the personnel, and treatment is confidential (including senior staff do not know).

8, happy www.kaixin001.com. If this is the site of the fire who? I feel happy-go, I recently received a junk e-mail was found in a long time I did not contact a few high school students to my invitation, it seems happy viral marketing is very, very successful. Net happy to see him be able to vote in the huge user base, and some polling tens of thousands of people in the interaction, or even hundreds of thousands of interactions in the morning saw a basically silly to vote (vote title: Kentucky Fried Chicken to the east, south dumplings aunt, To the west of McDonald's, Pizza Hut to the north, where you hungry. Launch: October 3 has the votes cast: 37,415 cut-off time: For-12-10 00:00:00) there are as many as 30,000 people to vote, The ability of a few can match? There are happy that the network often can not, the existence of these concerns. I would be happy network of early users, parking up very early, when I buy a mini cooper 6, I suddenly find themselves stuck to, so I can not stop the fun. Maybe one day I and many users are more or less the same situation. However, a large user base is a happy network of capital, who has been happy to invest, make sure you turn up.

9, ant ants www.mayi.com wheat field is well-known blog site, the blog is a wheat field business model, but the industry is too often a powerful opponent, looking for financing heard mayi, who are interested can go to talk wheat field, I In the field believe that sufficient funds will give investors a pleasant surprise. 1,000,000 RMB for a 1-year to do a Web site, the efficiency of the wheat fields or very high.

10, together with net www.yiqi.com Xie along with the network of teachers, and all sns is not the same as most of a Web site, Xie as a teacher to do windows (Xie think it's all sites are dos, he has to The thing is the windows). Along with the idea and other sns not, I can understand Xie estimated that 59 percent of the teachers, not the estimated number of people able to comprehend the pass.

Vegas, I talk about my understanding of the network together, one: an open platform for teachers Xie wrote in a row 10 to blog about what is open, I said here a few interested friends to see Xie The teacher's blog. The second is: data mining and the sns, Xie teacher, I cited an example in the web1.0 look at the times such as Sina home users, users click on the rate of 1% (Sina home and a few links to the user hits the ratio), web1.0 little progress in the search, such as the google search-click rate is 10%, Xie teachers to do is push you to the accuracy of the information can reach 30-50%. I have been trying to subscribe to the newspaper subscription together, the effect is good, I gave up 3 of the press are all I need to look at, but too little push content, and click up very troublesome. Third: Xie and other teachers have to fight the sns is, three years after the market (now the network along with the user experience, I beg to differ) This was the largest sns and other differences.

More than a few domestic sns's comments, purely from my own point of view of users and observers, and I guarantee that my heart is not from any Web site sns biased, but because of my limited ability or awareness to a sns That mistakes were made, but also invite you to generosity of spirit, and to me that in order to immediately correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment